Regenlite (N-Lite) Skin Rejuvenation
What is Regenlite (N-Lite) Skin Rejuvenation?
The Regenlite Pulsed Dye Laser was introduced to the UK at the beginning of 2000 as a collagen building laser designed for reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and treating the general signs of skin aging. The laser is a visible yellow light laser that mimics damage in the skin that then stimulates the body’s natural wound healing response. Part of this response is the production of brand new collagen reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
How long until full results are seen?
Duration of results
PAYG £160. Course discount available
You’ve probably got some questions, but before you get in touch, we’ve answered the most common ones.
At Staffordshire Skin and Laser Clinic, we know that your skin is your most important asset. That’s why we give it the attention it deserves. When you come in for a consultation we want you to feel comfortable and relaxed. We will do a full holistic assessment of your concerns including an Observe computerised skin analysis free of charge to give us a greater understanding of your treatment goals and expectations. We will look at factors that may be contributing to your concerns. We will assess for treatment contraindications as your safety is our number one priority. If you are looking for skin rejuvenation or to soften lines and wrinkles whilst giving your skin a collagen boost then Regenlite may be the is the perfect treatment for you. If you would like a patch test on the day we ask that you have not been exposed to tanning (real of fake) in the last 4 weeks. During your consultation we will discuss the benefits, potential side effects, risks, treatment alternatives and answer any questions you may have. As we are passionate about results we will also we will also advise on a ZO Skin protocol as well and nutritional support to allow for optimal results. Following your consultation we will provide you treatment information and a quote.
How many treatments will I need and how frequently?
A course of 5 treatments will always be advised. These will be taken 4 weekly for optimal results.
Am I suitable for treatment?
Prior to any treatment at Staffordshire Skin & Laser Clinic a full medical consultation and assessment will be carried out to ensure there are no treatment contraindications as your safety is our priority. Treatment contraindications include:
• Pregnancy or breast feeding
• Eczema, psoriasis or dermatitis at the treatment site
• Active cold sore in the treatment site
• History of keloid scarring or skin pigmentation disorders such as melasma
• Infected or compromised skin in the treatment area
• Immune system disorders such as Lupus or severe rheumatoid Arthritis
• Current use of medications such as Accutane or methotrexate
• Current use Herbal remedies such as saint john’s wort, fever few, Tetracycline antibiotics, minocycline’s Amiodarone and steroids (must be discontinued 6 weeks prior to treatment)
• History of methotrexate, or Gold injections
• Photodynamic Therapy (PDT), skin cancer
• Blood thinning medications such as warfarin, heparin or other types Cautions to treatment (GP to confirm suitability)
• Epilepsy, diabetes, heart or thyroid disease
• Cancer within 12 months
• Transplant, diabetes, hypertensive medication
• Blood borne viruses such as hepatitis and HIV
• Metal implants or tattoos in the treatment site
How does treatment feel?
The Regenlite skin rejuvenation treatment should be comfortable with little to no pain. There is no need for topical anaesthetic prior to your procedure. During the treatment you will feel a warm tingling sensation while the laser beam is passed over the skin and the light energy is absorbed.