Our promise to you
- You will only ever be treated by a trained and experienced practitioner who is fully qualified and insured to carry out treatments.
- Our team are not targeted on commission and you will only be recommended the best treatments to help you achieve the desired results.
- We only use premium products and brands from trusted, recognised and regulated pharmacies and suppliers to ensure you receive safe products and procedures which have been safety approved.
- You will always be treated with dignity, respect and privacy.
- You will always have a consultation prior to any treatment, where you will receive thorough information regarding your chosen treatment, including benefits, how it works, risks and post treatment advice. We do not treat on the day to allow a cooling off period to ensure you are happy and have not felt pressurised into having any treatment.
- Prior to undertaking any treatment, you will always receive a full medical consultation and skin assessment. We will also look at diet, lifestyle and other factors that can be addressed to enable the optimal treatment outcome to be achieved.
- You will never look overtreated. Our aim is great natural looking results, that leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
- You will never receive a quick fix treatment; we will take this skin health journey with you, offering advice and treatments as your skin needs change throughout the years to come.
- You will never receive a treatment which is unsafe, unregulated or you feel uncomfortable receiving. We wouldn’t offer a treatment that we have not undertaken ourselves.
- We grantee that you will always feel welcomed within the clinic as we value all our patients, you will never feel rushed and we guarantee you will be happy with our service, standards, discretion.
- As we promote patient centred care, we aim to offer all services regardless of race, religion, language or disability. If we are unable to cater for your needs we will happily refer you to a more suitable practice.
- A chaperone service can be provided in clinic for your comfort and reassurance.
- We will always welcome your feedback, comments and suggestions for improvement and work towards continuingly improving the service provided.
- If you feel you have a complaint to raise this will be taken very seriously, on contacting the clinic you will be advised of our complaints procedure.